Thursday, May 17, 2007

CNET's Buzz Out Loud Podcast

My workday is spent in front of and around a PC. So podcasts are a welcome bit of entertainment. At this moment in time, podcasts are available by the thousands. Unfortuantely, most of the good ones are primarily tech related or they're ports of broadcasts you can see or hear elsewhere (TV, radio).

One of my daily listens is Buzz Out Loud, from the folks at CNET. A mildly entertaining show, it's strong suit is that it's a daily show. So unlike TWiT or Digg, you're getting the lowdown on the quick.

But, I have a complaint for CNET. Did you really have to make the URL for the website for the show this: http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-11455_7-6457370-1.html?tag=img

I mean, are you kidding me? How do I send people to that? Even if somebody screwed you guys out of www.buzzoutloud.com, the least you could do would be to make the URL buzzoutloud.cnet.com or something like that. I mean, clue in.

Anyway, it's a pretty good show, and if you're the least bit interested in tech-related stuff, you should subscribe to the podcast. It's free after all and you can always delete it with malice if you don't like it. (The delete with malice key is to the right of the regular delete key on your keyboard.)

1 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Blogger test said...

Dude, try bol.cnet.com OR buzzoutloud.cnet.com. They both redirect to the nasty ugly URL. I apologise for the way the URL forms in the end but the shorter forms do work. Thanks for listening! - Tom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home