Wednesday, April 05, 2006

OK, Apple Lets You Install Windows, but When Are They Going to Get it? I Want to Install OS X on a PC!

I honestly don't get this at all. First geeks ponied up some serious cash as a reward to the first super-duper geek to get Windows running on an Intel-based Mac. Now Apple is jumping into the pool (with what looks alot like the same tool...) and "officially" providing software to let their customers do so.

When is Apple going to figure this out? I want OS X without the uber-expensive box of PC parts! Hello McFly! I want to buy a $300 PC and OS X for $150 and install it myself. Or a $500 laptop and then install OS X on it.

I mean, get real Apple. Dell frequently sells loaded dual-core laptops for under $1,000. I don't want to have to spend an extra $1,000 to get the same machine with OS X. Why the hell don't you guys wise up and start selling your OS to manufacturer's like Dell and HP and give MSFT some real competition.

Apple makes a great OS. Dell understands how to efficiently mass produce a PC box. Put that peanut butter in that chocolate my brainy friend!

Why in the world did the geeks who all bitch about how crappy Windows XP is salivate over getting it to run on a machine that already had a superior operating system? I mean, duh!

Get that cash back and hand it out to someone who can get OS X to run on an eMachines!

Sheesh!

1 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Blogger J said...

Screw em both, run linux!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home